Here is some of the insurance coverage that would be helpful in Westeros:
- Damage to personal property - In every episode, we noticed a lot of damage to personal property; tables, doors, yard equipment, and even swords are damaged or lost.
- Life insurance - O.k. this is somewhat basic, but everyone needs life insurance. You may live a long life (although not in Westeros) and life insurance should be part of your long-term financial plan.
- Boat Insurance - Tyrion Lannister watched the entire fleet go up in flames. Having the right coverage for your boat is important.
- Dishonesty insurance - It seems many of the characters are prone to lying. Dishonesty insurance might cover some of these mishaps.
- Professional liability - Many of the Game of Thrones leaders make bad decisions that affect their entire kingdoms. If current day CEO’s made these kinds of decisions, there would certainly be litigation. Even the kingdom’s religious leaders are prone to poor decisions that might be covered under a professional liability policy.
Get a Fast Free Online Quote. We have great rates! O'Fallon Commercial Auto Insurance, Contractors Insurance &General Liability Insurance.